What can I gain by participating in DSHREP?
During this ten-week program, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be an active member of a research team
- Explore career opportunities in research and health professions
- Benefit from a stimulating environment of education and mentoring
- Attend weekly lecture seminars on cutting-edge topics
- Understand the educational pathways that lead to your chosen health profession
Thinking about applying:
You will need to request an official transcript. Transcripts should be mailed directly to the Office of Student Affairs/Diversity:
Medical College of Wisconsin
Office of Student Affairs/Diversity
ATTN: Program Manager
8701 Watertown Plank Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Before beginning your application, you will need the following information about your recommenders: Name, Title, E-mail Address and Phone Number.
The application process should take about half an hour, please be sure to allot ample time to complete the form without interruption. Once you begin the application, it is recommended that you complete it in its entirety.