Diverse group calls for police reform Community leaders speak Monday during a news conference on violence in the city and police practices at the Milwaukee NAACP office in Milwaukee.(Photo: Calvin Mattheis, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel) A coalition of civil rights and faith groups called for the creation of an independent, diverse civilian board to oversee investigations of […]
About NAACP | Milwaukee
The NAACP Milwaukee Branch, launched in 1924, is one of the oldest branches in the nation - working in the forefront of the civil rights movement.
NAACP | Events
- Statement of the NAACP Milwaukee Branch On the Passing of Velvalea “Vel” Phillips
- NAACP | Milwaukee announcement: Employment rejection from Time Warner Cable (Spectrum)?
- NAACP Issues National Travel Advisory For American Airlines
- NIGERIAN SCIENTIST CREATES A COMPUTER THAT CAN SMELL EXPLOSIVES AND CANCER CELLS
- Beyond Sherman Park [Discussion]