Source: jsonline.com On the third anniversary of a crude oil train explosion that killed 47 people in small-town Lac-Mégantic, Quebec, a number of Milwaukee activists gathered Wednesday to draw attention to oil sitting in train cars on the city’s north side — and the risk it may pose. Local representatives from the NAACP, 350.org and […]
About NAACP | Milwaukee
The NAACP Milwaukee Branch, launched in 1924, is one of the oldest branches in the nation - working in the forefront of the civil rights movement.
NAACP | Events
- Statement of the NAACP Milwaukee Branch On the Passing of Velvalea “Vel” Phillips
- NAACP | Milwaukee announcement: Employment rejection from Time Warner Cable (Spectrum)?
- NAACP Issues National Travel Advisory For American Airlines
- NIGERIAN SCIENTIST CREATES A COMPUTER THAT CAN SMELL EXPLOSIVES AND CANCER CELLS
- Beyond Sherman Park [Discussion]