MADISON – Civil rights and environmental groups sued the state Department of Transportation this week to block the expansion of I-94 in Milwaukee. The megaproject is already stalled because of a funding crunch and the lawsuit will make it harder for the state to put it back on track. The groups bringing the lawsuit are […]
About NAACP | Milwaukee
The NAACP Milwaukee Branch, launched in 1924, is one of the oldest branches in the nation - working in the forefront of the civil rights movement.
NAACP | Events
- Statement of the NAACP Milwaukee Branch On the Passing of Velvalea “Vel” Phillips
- NAACP | Milwaukee announcement: Employment rejection from Time Warner Cable?
- NAACP Issues National Travel Advisory For American Airlines
- NIGERIAN SCIENTIST CREATES A COMPUTER THAT CAN SMELL EXPLOSIVES AND CANCER CELLS
- Beyond Sherman Park [Discussion]