The 15th annual Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Justice Program and March will be held on Monday, Jan. 18, 2016 – the national holiday – at 1:00 pm at St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, 1927 N. 4th St., Milwaukee. The commemorative program will be followed at 2:30 pm by a three block march to […]
About NAACP | Milwaukee
The NAACP Milwaukee Branch, launched in 1924, is one of the oldest branches in the nation - working in the forefront of the civil rights movement.
NAACP | Events
- Statement of the NAACP Milwaukee Branch On the Passing of Velvalea “Vel” Phillips
- NAACP | Milwaukee announcement: Employment rejection from Time Warner Cable?
- NAACP Issues National Travel Advisory For American Airlines
- NIGERIAN SCIENTIST CREATES A COMPUTER THAT CAN SMELL EXPLOSIVES AND CANCER CELLS
- Beyond Sherman Park [Discussion]