For over 27 million seniors like me, Medicare Advantage is a partner not only in providing quality and affordable health care, but in helping us avoid every senior’s fear – that our health and financial security will keep us from enjoying our golden years. With overwhelming support among seniors, and a history of bipartisan support, Medicare Advantage has been lucky enough to be protected by policy makers in Washington – but that could change if seniors don’t make their voices heard.
NAACP Milwaukee Events
- Washington Needs to Keep Promises, Protect Medicare Advantage Program
- Rev Jesse Jackson, NAACP Milwaukee, Souls to the Polls rallies to Stop the Tax & Take of Black Churches
- You are the Difference to make Affordable House Happen
- NAACP Milwaukee Joins the Call to Stop the Escalating Violence [Short video]
- Read the Parental Choice Program Assembly Bill 
NAACP Milwaukee Events (Next Month)
About NAACP | Milwaukee
The NAACP Milwaukee Branch, launched in 1924, is one of the oldest branches in the nation - working in the forefront of the civil rights movement.